How to Play
This software is free to download and use during early development for testing purposes.
Foxhole: Scrapshoot requires no installation and can be played after the game folder is extracted to a place of your choosing.
Saved data, including the configuration file and user-created content, is stored in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Zuka by default.
- Controls can be reconfigured in the options. (Gamepad support is available, these will be denoted with XBox 360 button names in parenthesis.)
- The spinning menus can be navigated with the mouse, keyboard, or the gamepad.
- In the overworld map, use the direction controls to move one space at a time. Use the jump button to inspect the area.
- WASD (D-Pad/Left Analog Stick): Aim Up/Activate Walljumping, Move Left, Move Right, Aim Down or Crouch
- Space (A): Jump
- Hold Shift (R-Trigger): Plant yourself, allowing free aim.
- LMB/RMB (Left Bumper/ Right Bumper): Shoot Left/Right
- (X): Shoot both weapons simultaneously.
- MMB or F (Y): Equip/unequip weapon / Do context-sensitive action.
- R (B): Reload
- Hold (R or (B)) or scroll the mouse wheel: Switch weapons
- Enter or Escape (Start): Pause
To help the development of Foxhole: Scrapshoot , use this feedback form: